Are you looking to quit dipping or quit chewing tobacco? Has it been impossible for you in the past? Do you feel like you have no control over your addiction to smokeless tobacco? Are you powerless over the can of Kodiak, Copenhagen or Skoal in your pocket?
KillTheCan.org is an organization designed with the sole purpose of helping people quit dipping.
We know it will not be easy. We will never tell you otherwise, because we won’t lie to you. How do we know? Because we are quitters just like you. We are addicts and we have been right where you are. We used smokeless tobacco, cigarettes and cigars for years – sometimes decades. We understand.
The good news is that quitting smokeless tobacco IS possible. Your decision to take back your freedom from spit tobacco is one of the best you will ever make. It will be worth it in the end.
Here at KTC we do something called “posting roll”. Roll call is our DAILY promise that we will not use nicotine in any form for that day. Just one day. This includes ALL forms of smokeless tobacco, dip, chew, SNUS, cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes and nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
Rest assured, just because our site is called Kill the CAN doesn’t mean we won’t help smokers and vapers as well. After all… if you’re smoking cigarettes or using a vape pen you’re using nicotine. You’re more than welcome to join us.
Adding a support group to your quit will GREATLY increase your chances of success. The new KTC DISCORD SERVER is the best place to get locked into your quit and get to know your fellow quitters! Our forums are located at ktcforum.org. They are completely free to join and offer the best quit dipping support group available! Also, join us in our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/killthecan. Get your questions answered from people who’ve successfully quit chewing tobacco!
Use this blog post to post your daily promise. Leave a comment below with your forum screen name, your days quit and your quit group.
You can do it and you’re not alone. Get involved. OWN your quit. What are you waiting for?
NOTE: Your comment may be moderated and may take a while to show up.
Looking for some additional reading to get you through a crave? Check out these articles:
- Here’s How You Quit… Ball Is In Your Court Now
- outdoortexan – Smokeless Tobacco and My Cancer
- What is Freedom? AppleJack Explains
- FAQ: Is Tobacco Free Smokeless Chew (Fake Dip) Gluten Free?
- FAQ: I Keep Finding Sores In My Mouth That I Didn’t Have When I Was Dipping. What’s Causing Them?
- FAQ: I Lost My Sense of Taste, How Long Will That Last?
- Fake Dip Review: Smokey Mountain Herbal Pouches – Wintergreen and Arctic Mint
- Fake Dip Review: Black Buffalo Long Cut Review – Mint and Wintergreen
- Fake Dip Review: Amarillo Snuff Co Product Review
- Join the KTC DISCORD SERVER!
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join our Accountability Forums – ktcforum.org