I’m thrilled to be back again with another update on our forum membership – we just passed the 23,000 registered member mark!
For the 7th time in a row (the 9th time in our site’s history), we’ve gained 1,000 members in less than a Hall of Fame cycle of 100 days.
This time around it only took us 86 days to gain 1,000 new members!
Here’s a look back at 1,000 member growth cycles:
- 23,000 members – 3.11.2015 – 86 days to go from 22,000 to 23,000
- 22,000 members – 12.16.2014 – 87 days to go from 21,000 to 22,000
- 21,000 members – 9.20.2014 – 75 days to go from 20,000 to 21,000
- 20,000 members – 7.7.2014 – 96 days to go from 19,000 to 20,000
- 15,000 members – 4.9.2013 – 95 days to go from 14,000 to 15,000
- 10,000 members – 11.30.2011 – 113 days to go from 9,000 to 10,000
- 5,000 members – 1.19.2010 – 141 days to go from 4,000 to 5,000
We continue to see a ton of activity on the forums as we’re up over the 3.2 million post mark. When it comes to quit support, size matters. The more folks you have to ask questions, bounce ideas off, the better off you’re going to be. Now with over 23,000 members, you can pretty much guarantee that there is someone out there who’s experienced the exact same symptom that you’re dealing with. Get on board… you’ll be glad that you did.
Not only are we seeing amazing activity on our forums, but the daily roll call here on the blog has taken off and you’ll get some of the best quit conversation available in the comments sectiion here and on the main site.
We’re over 3,200 Facebook fans and Twitter is rolling right along with over 1,700 followers. I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it again… When you’re looking to quit dipping there simply is not a better place available. And don’t take my word for it. There are 23,000 other folks who “get it” as well. We’ve all been there.
As always, I want to offer my sincere thanks to everyone who’s joined us so far and especially to the mods and admins for making KillTheCan.org the incredible community that it is. Here’s to 24,000 quitters!
PS: Photo is the most famous #23 out there… none other than Michael Air Jordan.